1. Name and contact details of the controller and of the external data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Ringoplast GmbH (hereinafter: Ringoplast GmbH) Großringer Str.24 49824 Ringe-Neugnadenfeld, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: +49 (0) 59 44/93 45-0 Fax: +49 (0) 59 44/93 45-10
The external data protection officer of Ringoplast GmbH can be reached at either the following address
or at email@example.com respectively.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.ringoplast.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the
- Name of your provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Contact by e-mail
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via the e-mail addresses provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can send us an e-mail and so that we know from whom the request originates and can answer it. Further information can be given voluntarily.
The processing of data for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with
Art. 6 Para. 1 a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us when you contact us by e-mail will be automatically deleted after we have dealt with your enquiry.
3. Disclosure of information
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 a GDPR,
- The disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- In the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 c GDPR, or
- This is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 Para. 1 b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we thereby gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognises that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely disabling cookies may prevent you from using all the features of our website.
5. Analytical tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and that it is continuously optimised. We use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the information concerning the tools below.
The provider of this website uses services of etracker GmbH from Hamburg, Germany (www.etracker.com) for the analysis of usage data. Cookies are used to enable a statistical analysis of the use of this website by its visitors and the display of usage-related content or advertising. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the Internet browser on the user's terminal device. etracker cookies do not contain any information that enables a user to be identified.
The data generated with etracker is processed and stored by etracker on behalf of the provider of this website exclusively in Germany and is therefore subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. etracker has been independently audited and certified in this regard and awarded the data protection seal of quality ePrivacyseal.
The data processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is the optimization of our online offer and our web presence. Since the privacy of our visitors is particularly important to us, etracker anonymizes the IP address as soon as possible and converts login or device IDs to a unique key that is not assigned to a person. etracker does not use the data in any other way, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
You can object to the aforementioned data processing at any time, insofar as it is carried out on a personal basis. Your objection will not have any adverse consequences for you.
Our website uses functions of the XING network. The provider is XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each time one of our pages containing XING functions is called up, a connection to XING servers is established. As far as we are aware, no personal data is stored in the process. In particular, no IP addresses are stored or usage behaviour evaluated.
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to YouTube's servers is established. This tells the Youtube server which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Under no circumstances will the IP address be associated with other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
6. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercising of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- To file a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send us an
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures TOM to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.